Saturday, February 13, 2010

Come on Summer

I was going to change the background to something St. Patrick's Day, but I can't tolerate any more winter! I am so tired of cold and snow, global warming my tush! Anyway, enjoy the summer background, I am lusting after warm breezes, sitting on my new deck drinking a glass of wine with my wonderful husband, and thunderstorms that I can sleep through with the windows open. If any of you missed my tweet/facebook post the other day I would like to again express my feeling of God calling us to church plant in St. Thomas!! On a side note, I have a couple of good recipes that I want to post that are good for the waist line and I have lost 3 pounds in a month. I am trying to keep in check my expectations and remind myself that losing as much as they do on the Biggest Loser every week wouldn't really work for me!

No comments: