Isaac loves the vacuum, so much that Grammy got him one for Christmas last year that is the same brand as ours. We're not sure why he loves it so much, it's probably the mystery of it because it only comes out in rare appearances at our house. Well sometime today he snatched the muffin that he had started to eat for breakfast off the table and took it to his bedroom. One would think that after the penny incident (we didn't know he had a penny in his room when he went to lay down for his nap and when we went in after he woke up he had written "letters" all over the walls with the edge of the penny) I would be more aware of what was in his room....but I guess not. Today when I went into his room there was a smashed muffin all over his floor. So he got to vacuum it all up, not really a punishment in his eyes, but at least I didn't have to do it! He's moved onto the hallway now, I'm hoping to get the whole house done at some point today! The joys of having children!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment