The Front
Our backyard that needs some grooming
Basement play room waiting for carpet
Wood stove/brick that Jason is taking out
Kitchen that is going to be completely redone
Today we began a new phase of our lives...remodeling our new house. Well, it's not officially ours until the 15th, but thankfully our friends are letting us begin early since we have pretty high hopes for all that we can get accomplished in one month before we have to be out of our current residence! So it is day one and I already pulled the sad, whiny, please don't leave me with the kids routine as Jason was leaving to go remove the wood burning stove that takes up 1/3 of the living room. I know, pathetic, but I just didn't want to handle the kids on a few hours of broken sleep...but, if I want my wonderfully accommodating husband to get everything done then I must suck it up and realize the next month I am going to be flying solo most of the time! More pics will come later!
4 comments:
Beautiful house! You guys let us know when we can watch the kiddos when you want to sleep, fix house, a hot date, SLEEP!...or whatever! We'd love to have them!
what a great house! can't wait to visit!
houses suck your time, energy and money. but it is fun and an investment. have fun! we are currently remodeling our bathroom and on week 3 of it.
james does tile as he his job. so if you have questions or need a professional job done, let me know! he hasdone all micah v. house rentals and is currently doing micah's kitchen.
Post a Comment