Friday, April 10, 2009

No Door Lock

I'm not sure what day this is...but this morning topped the whole experience off. We have had a couple of mornings that Isaac has helped himself to breakfast. Once it was honey and the next time I found him sitting in the floor with a bag of sugar. This morning I had heard the noises of playing and then the next time I woke up in that fog between sleep and awakeness I didn't hear anything....always a bad sign! When I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen I found my sweet sweet boy laying on the floor with an open can of chocolate frosting! The only thing left in the can were little finger marks left over from his enjoyment. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but his guilt overwhelmed him and he bolted upright and informed me he was done eating breakfast.....ah the start of another great day with a 3 year old!