Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Water Hyacinth


Our water hyacinth bloomed yesterday and here is a picture of it...we've lost two minnows, but all of our other fish are doing well and I am super excited to see all the other flowers in bloom. This one is beautiful, the picture really doesn't do it justice

As a side note: I just realized that I am really excited about flowers, which is something I swore I would never be because I have lots and lots of memories of traveling with my grandparents and stopping to take a picture of this or that flower....and here I am....turning into my grandmother who is a wonderful, Godly woman...but I never thought I would be the "flower" type!

2 comments:

evie said...

Dude...flowers are beautiful and I personally take pics of anything that qualifies as such...I enjoyed your photo!

The KC Magers said...

I believe our mother in law also takes pictures of flowers. But then again so do I.